Plumbing & HVAC Services in Lancaster County, PA
As a locally owned and operated HVAC and Plumbing company in Lancaster County, PA, Cocalico is committed to personable and customer-oriented service. We use our industry expertise to bring you the greatest value and comfort into your indoor environment. Because we understand the urgency of when a pipe breaks or a HVAC system fails, we offer repair services to address your problem immediately.
Professional Plumbing Service
Between your hot water heater, bathroom fixtures, kitchen fixtures, drains, and pipes, plumbing products are heavily integrated throughout your home. Cocalico is a full-service plumbing company. Our plumbers are licensed and thoroughly trained to install, repair, and maintain your plumbing systems and products. We work hard, so you can trust in our ability to keep your drains clear and water flowing the way it should.
At Cocalico, we also care about the quality of water coming from your faucets and being used in your various appliances. We offer a full range of quality treatments to keep your water safe for use and consumption. Homeowners in Lancaster County, PA can rest assured their plumbing needs are in good hand with Cocalico.
Quality HVAC Repairs & Installations
Regular tune-ups and maintenance checks are strongly encouraged to counteract the continuous usage placed on HVAC system. Our experienced team is trained to accurately diagnose the problem and promptly execute the repair to keep your heating and cooling unit running efficiently. Once an older unit reaches the stage where repair costs outweigh its operational efficiency, we will begin discussing replacement options with you.
All Cocalico technicians are EPA certified and trained to install HVAC systems by reputable manufactures such as Rheem. Contact us to learn more about our extensive heating and cooling products!
Benefits of Professional HVAC Service from Cocalico
Your heating and cooling equipment will inevitably need maintenance and repairs. It may be tempting to do it yourself or rely on a cousin with electrical skills, but it's usually best to call an HVAC professional instead.
1. An expert will maximize safety. Repair work could involve exposure to high-voltage electricity, natural gas or hazardous chemicals, so it's crucial to have the right skills and knowledge.
2. Professionals carry insurance that will cover the damage if anything goes wrong. Your home insurance company may reject a claim if you make a harmful mistake while performing your own repairs.
3. Contractors can complete HVAC tasks quickly and efficiently. If you have a busy schedule, you probably don't have enough time to order parts, tune up equipment or conduct research on how to fix a furnace.
4. These tasks are often more complex than they look. For example, a heating system may not work correctly if the furnace or ductwork isn't the right size. The wrong number of registers can also cause problems.
5. Professional service could ensure that you don't void the warranty. If you make errors while installing or fixing equipment, the manufacturer probably won't pay for any repairs or parts.